Monday, May 25, 2015

I fly in Draenor all the time!

Unfortunately, I haven't been ably to blog because of work, and I haven't figured out how to do both at the same time effectively. So, I'm just going to put up a quick note:

I don't comprehend the "No flying in Draenor" attitude.

I can understand the dev's apparent point, that they want to force you to do what they want you to do, but I don't agree with it. I think it's self centered of them to force you lo engage in their content.

But I don't understand the players who claim to be OK with no flying in Draenor once you have explored a zone.

I fly in Draenor ALL THE TIME. I don't think I go anywhere without flying or using a teleport mechanic. I don't see the difference between flying 80% of the way on a Gryphon / Raven / whatever and flying 100% of the way on my own mount.

I also don't see why I need to kill every pissed off beast in Nagrand if all I want to do if gather wood for my Lumberyard. Even if I could fly, I would still have to kill SOME of them, because they guard those precious trees with their lives.

I just don't get it. The only reason that even starts to be valid is the "But then you would easily get to that hard to get to cave to do that quest..." Ok, fine. Put that quest in the list of quests you need to do to unlock flying. Solved.

I would bet money that the majority of players that claim to by fine with no flying in Draenor fly around in Draenor just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment